Help #FeedThePlants by making a contribution today!
The Botanical Gardens relies almost exclusively on admissions, membership, special events and your charitable contributions to care for the 22,000+ plant collection, maintain the historic conservatory, offer impactful and free programming for students and provide compensation for our small family of dedicated employees. By making a gift to the Botanical Gardens you can help us care for our collection of exotic plants.
What can your gift provide?
- $25 - Care for our family of Koi fish for 1 week
- $50 - Care for the Carnivorous Plant Collection for 1 month
- $100 - Care for the Orchid Collection for 1 month
- $250 - Care for the Corpse Flower Collection for 2 months
- $500 - Care for the Edible Plant Collection for 3 months