Open daily and year round.
Activities on Saturdays and Sundays 11am-1pm
Included with admission
This inside garden provides a place for safe, meaningful play and discovery as children of all ages and abilities explore the wonders of the plant world and the importance of eating healthy. Visitors are able to plant, dig, build, observe, dream, explore, touch, smell and listen as they engage in both free play and structured learning. See the schedule below for our upcoming offerings.
Saturday Kids’ Hands-On Programming
11am-1pm, Included with admission, Kids 4-10
- June 7 - Butterfly Food
- June 14 - Father’s Day Seed Frame Mosaic
- June 21 - Summer Solstice Mosquito Repellent
- June 28 - Hummingbird Feeders
- July 5 - Independence Day Flag Snacks
- July 12 - Attract a Ladybug
- July 19 - Candy Campfire
- July 26 - Lemonade Fizz
- August 2 - Cycled Water
- August 9 - Fruit and Seed Match
- August 16 - Creamy Coconut Playdough
- August 23 - Potato and Apple Taste Test
- August 30 - Labor Day Closer Look at a Gardener - Meet a Gardener!
- September 6 - Natural Yarn Dye
- September 13 - Cheerio Bird Feeder
- September 20 - Autumn Equinox Leaf Prints
- September 27 - Yeast Balloon
Sunday Kids’ Hands-On Programs - May 25 and September 28 only
11am-1pm, Included with admission, Kids 4-12
Providing a safe learning environment for children is important.
All activities are peanut-allergy friendly